Press invites have been sent for the official launch event of the Meizu M5 Note. Slated for a December 6 unveiling, the M5 Note is a 5.5-inch phablet running MediaTek’s Helio P10 octa-core CPU, midrange internals and a beefy 4000mAh battery pack.
Meizu M5 Note
- 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor
- ARM Mali-T860 graphics processor
- 3GB RAM
- 5.5-inch FHD TFT display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (Flyme 6 OS)
- 4000mAh battery
Meizu’s press invite proudly shares that the company has sold around 20 million Meizu Note-branded devices, and even comes with a complementary M3 Note unit for the recipient.