The Mi CC9 Pro goes global
Contrary to previous reports, Xiaomi did not kill the Mi Note series after all. Instead, Xiaomi relaunched the Mi Note as the global version of the China-only Mi CC9 Pro. This makes the Mi Note 10 the first 108-megapixel phone to be made available globally.
The Mi Note 10 is identical to the Mi CC9 Pro in all aspects, so you are getting that curved display, penta-rear camera setup, and Snapdragon 730G processor. There are two models: the vanilla one has a 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, and a 7P lens for the 108-megapixel camera, while the Pro version gets 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage, and an 8P lens for the main rear camera.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10/Note 10 Pro Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Curved display
- Penta rear camera setup: 108-megapixel f/1.8 main camera with OIS; 20-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera; 8-megapixel telephoto camera with 4x optical zoom and OIS, 12-megapixel f/2.0 portrait camera with 2x zoom, 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera with 1.5cm close focusing; Dual Pixel and Laser Autofocus, dual-tone flash, AI scene detection, and AI portrait
- 32-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- In-display fingerprint scanner, USB-C
- 5260mAh battery with 30W wired charging
- Android 9 with MIUI 11
The Mi Note 10 is priced at 549 Euros(~Php 30.8k), while the Mi Note 10 Pro is priced at 649 Euros(~Php 36.4k). Both variants will be available starting November 11 in Germany, November 15 in Spain and Italy, and November 18 in France. No word yet if it will be available in the Philippines.