For those who want a small but powerful phone
Following two teaser posts, Mi Philippines confirmed that it is bringing the Mi 9 SE to our shores. A compact version of the Mi 9, the Mi 9 SE comes with a 5.97-inch AMOLED display, a Snapdragon 712 processor, and triple rear cameras. Like its bigger sibling, the Mi 9 SE’s triple rear camera setup consists of a 48-megapixel main camera accompanied by an 8-megapixel telephoto camera and 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera.
Other features include 18w quick charging, in-display fingerprint scanner, and Android Pie out of the box.
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE specs
- AI-Powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 octa-core processor
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 5.97-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 18:7.9 aspect ratio, support for DCI-P3, 60000:1 Contrast Ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 64GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera setup: 48-megapixel f/1.75 Sony IMX586 main camera with 6P lens; 8-megapixel telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom; 13-megapixel f/2.4 wide-angle camera, Dual Pixel and Laser Autofocus, dual-tone flash, AI scene detection, and AI portrait
- 20-megapixel f/2.0 front camera with 1.8um pixels, AI Portrait, AI Beauty
- Dual SIM, with 4G LTE, LTE-A
- Dual Frequency GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Reading Mode 2.0, Game Turbo
- 3070mAh battery with 18W Quick Charging
- Android Pie with MIUI 10
The Mi 9 SE is priced at Php 15,990 for the 6GB/64GB variant. It will be available at Mi Authorized Store in Robinsons Manila and in Lazada on May 18.