The E4 Plus is a mid-ranger with the newest entry-level Qualcomm SoC, as well as a huge battery pack.
Here comes another middle-end mid-ranger from Lenovo’s Motorola division, the Moto E4 Plus. Sporting a metal frame, modest specs, and a whopping 5000mAh power pack, the Moto E4 Plus is priced at Php 8,999, which puts the handset in direct competition with plenty of already-established contenders. The smartphone comes with a 10W rapid charger to quickly replenish its large juice reserves.
Motorola Moto E4 Plus
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 quad-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 308 graphics unit
- 2GB RAM
- 5.5-inch HD display, 1280 x 720 resolution, 2.5D curved glass
- 16GB/32GB expandable storage, via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, ƒ/2.0, AF, with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, ƒ/2.2, fixed focus, with LED flash
- Dual SIM – 4G LTE, LTE-A
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor, water-repellent coating
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- Php 8,999
The Moto E4 Plus is expected to hit the shelves of local Lenovo retailers by the end of June. Confirmed color options are Iron Gray and Fine Gold.