TENAA is the place to be for early, reliable device leaks, and this time, a new Moto M variant is in its crosshairs. Most of the Moto M‘s key specs have also been detailed in the report, along with a note of its aluminum unibody design and rounded corners. Let’s check it out.
Moto M XT1662 (TENAA Specs)
- 2.1GHz MediaTek MT6755 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch FHD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB or 64GB expandable storage, via microSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera, dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- 4G VoLTE
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3000mAh battery, non-removable
Interested in this new Moto smartphone? Then stay tuned for more details on the Moto M XT1662, as its appearance on TENAA signals a launch soon, at least in China.