This time, it is the vanilla model
The fifth G8 model slots in between the G8 Plus and G8 Play, where it gets a lower-resolution 6.4-inch HD+ display, no fast charging (you are limited to 10w USB-C charging), and a lower-resolution front camera. It gets the same battery capacity and processor found on the G8 Plus, and the same rear camera setup found on the G8 Power—with the addition of a laser autofocus sensor.
Like the G8 Power and G8 Stylus, the G8 comes with Android 10 out of the box.
Motorola G8 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 6.4-inch HD+ IPS display, 21:9 aspect ratio
- 64GB expandable storage
- Triple rear cameras: 16-megapixel f/1.7 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel f/2.2 macro camera; with PDAF, Laser AF, dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint reader, USB-C
- 4000mAh battery with 10W charging
- Android 10
The G8 sells for £180(~Php 11.9k) in London and BRL 1,143 in Brazil. It is expected to be available in other countries like Europe, Asia and Australia in the coming months.