Its dedicated macro camera can focus REAL close
Motorola adds another One model with the One Macro. As the name implies, the phone’s key feature is its dedicated macro camera. While it is just a lowly 2-megapixel sensor, the dedicated camera can take close-up shots as near as 2cm—that’s really close considering most phones with macro cameras (or a macro mode) can focus as close as 4.5cm.
Accompanying the dedicated macro camera is a 13-megapixel main camera and 2-megapixel depth sensor. The One Macro comes with Laser AF for accurate subject tracking, along with the ability to shoot Full HD video at 60FPS (120FPS in slo-mo).
Unlike other One phones, the One Macro is not an Android One phone—while it runs a tweaked version of Android 9, Motorola guarantees an update to Android 10 in the future.
Motorola One Macro Specs
- MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 6.3-inch HD+ IPS display
- 64GB expandable storage
- Triple rear cameras: 13-megapixel f/2.0 main camera; 2-megapixel Macro camera with 2cm close-up focusing; 2-megapixel depth sensor; with Laser AF, dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel f/2.2 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint reader, USB-C,
- 4000mAh battery with 10w charging
- Android 9 Pie
The One Macro is available in India starting October 12 for INR9,999(~Php 7.3k).