If you are attracted at the Edge but want something more affordable, Motorola has another 5G-ready phone with the Moto G 5G Plus. As the most affordable 5G phone in Motorola’s portfolio, the Moto G 5G Plus rocks a Snapdragon 765 processor with 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage. While you still get a 90hz refresh rates, the Moto G 5G Plus settles for an IPS panel and a dual punch-hole that houses a 16-megapixel main camera and 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera.
The Moto G 5G Plus is the brand’s first phone with a quad rear camera setup. The array consists of a 48-megapixel main snapper, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 5-megapixel macro camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor. Other notable features include a headphone jack, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a 5000mAh battery with 20w wired charging.
Motorola Moto G 5G Plus Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ display, 90hz refresh rate
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 expandable storage
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 5-megapixel macro camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor; with PDAF, dual-tone LED flash
- Dual front cameras: 16-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Splash resistant,
- 5000mAh battery with 20W wired charging
- Android 10 with MyUX
The Moto G 5G Plus is priced at 349 Euros(~Php 19.6k) for the 4GB/64GB model and 399 Euros(Php 22.4k) for the 6GB/128GB model.