After announcing the One Fusion+ in Europe, Motorola announced a more affordable, non + version in Chile. Unlike the One Fusion+, the One Fusion settles for a Snapdragon 710 processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. It has the same screen size, though the resolution is downgraded to HD+ and you get a waterdrop notch that houses an 8-megapixel selfie snapper.
For the rear cameras, the One Fusion also has a quad-rear camera setup, though the main camera is a 48-megapixel snapper. It also has the same 5000mAh battery as the One Fusion+, but Motorola did not disclose the One Fusion’s charging speeds.
Motorola One Fusion Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display, 21:9 aspect ratio
- 64GB expandable storage
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 5-megapixel macro camera; 2-megapixel depth sensor; with PDAF, dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint reader, USB-C
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 10 (Android One)
The One Fusion is priced at CLP199,990 (~Php 12,4k) and will be available in Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Latin American countries.