With extra oomph to boot
As part of their ZenFone 5 series launch at MWC 2018, ASUS introduced a more powerful version of the ZenFone 5 with the ZenFone 5Z. Just like its sibling, the ZenFone 5Z has AI functionality built-in, along with a spacious 6.2-inch Full HD+ display and a 12-megapixel f/1.8 camera with a flagship-grade Sony IMX 363 sensor.
What makes the ZenFone 5Z different is its processor, as it uses a high-performing Snapdragon 845 processor, paired with ASUS’ Artificial Intelligence Engine.
Asus Zenfone 5Z Specifications
- AI-powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 64GB/256GB internal storage
- 6.2-inch Full HD+IPS display, 18.7:9 aspect ratio, 2246×1080 resolution, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- 12-megapixel main rear camera, Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, Night HDR, OIS, EIS, PDAF, RAW capture
- 8-megapixel secondary rear camera, 120-degree wide angle view
- 8-megapixel, f/2.0 front camera
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Facial Recognition
- USB Type-C port
- 3300mAh battery with BoostMaster and Smart Charging
- Android Oreo with ZenUI 5.0
The ZenFone 5Z will come in blue and silver, and will be available in June 2018. With its pricing and features, the ZenFone 5Z is positioned to go against other premium flagships introduced early this year.