All of the buzz for ASUS at MWC 2018 involved the unveiling of the ZenFone 5 family that include the ZenFone 5 Lite, the ZenFone 5, and the ZenFone 5Z. ASUS’ unveiling of new phones does not end there, as they have also a fourth new ZenFone with the ZenFone Max M1.
The ZenFone Max M1 is different from the ZenFone Max Plus M1 that launched last month as it uses a Snapdragon processor, has a slightly smaller battery, display, RAM, and internal storage, and comes with Android Oreo and ZenUI 5.0 out of the box.
ZenFone Max M1 (ZB555KL) Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425/Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 5.5-inch 18:9 full HD+ IPS Display
- 32GB Internal Storage
- 13-Megapixel primary rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8-Megapixel secondary rear camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 13-megapixel/8-Megapixel front camera with 85° field of view, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Fingerprint Scanner
- 4000mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo (ZenUI 5.0)
The ZenFone Max M1 will come in three variants, and in Deepsea Black, Sunlight Gold and Ruby Red colors. No pricing is available as of press time.
Source: GSM Arena