It’s better than the China version
Following its China launch, the global version of the Nokia 6 (2018) has been unveiled at Barcelona, Spain. Specs-wise, it is nearly identical to the China version. The two main differences are 1) The international version is an Android One phone just like the Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 8 Sirocco, 2) It uses Zeiss Optics for its rear camera, which includes a revamped Pro mode for its camera UI, and 3) Uses a USB-C port instead.
Nokia 6 (2018) Global Version Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor
- 5.5-inch full HD display, 2.5D glass, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal storage expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD
- 16-megapixel Carl Zeiss rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Laser AF, Dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM (Hybrid Tray)
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- Bothie mode, OZO audio, USB-C
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 8.0 Oreo (Android One)
The global version of the Nokia 6 (2018) will be available in April at 279 Euro(~Php 17.2k).