Both equipped with LG’s ThinQ AI
As anticipated earlier, LG has unwrapped its updated versions of the V30. Called the V30S ThinQ, they possess similar specs as with their regular V30 siblings save for a 6GB RAM upgrade, bigger storage (128GB on the V30S, 256GB on the V30S+), and LG’s ThinQ AI tech.
LG V30S/V30S+ ThinQ Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 6.0-inch 18:9 QuadHD+ OLED FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 538ppi) with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 128GB UFS 2.0 internal storage (256GB for the V30S+ ThinQ), expandable up to 2TB via microSD
- Standard 16-megapixel, f/1.6 and wide-angle 13-megapixel, f/1.9 rear cameras
- Wide-angle 5-megapixel, f/1.9 front camera
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C port, Fingerprint sensor, Voice and Face Recognition, LG ThinQ AI
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 3300mAh Li-Ion battery, with Quick Charge 3.0, wireless charging support
LG’s AI tech is said to improve one’s user experience, from connecting to smart appliances to recognizing objects and adjusting to optimal shooting settings. It will have a seamless integration with Google Assistant, which should make ThinQ a streamlined AI platform.
The V30S will be available in Moroccan Blue, while the V30S+ will be available in Platinum Gray. No price has been announced as of the moment.
Check out our LG articles on the site: