It has a relatively large display
As a follow up to the MyX8, MyPhone launched its first notch-sporting phone with the myNX1. An Android Go device, the myNX1’s key feature is its notch-sporting 6.18-inch display—which is relatively large considering it has a sub-Php 4k price.
Other specs are pretty much what you expect for its price range: quad-core processor, 8GB internal storage, 1GB RAM, fingerprint scanner, and a 2950mAh battery.
MyPhone myNX1 specs
- Spreadtrum SC7731E quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 6.18-inch FWVGA+ IPS display, 19:9 Aspect Ratio
- 8GB Internal Storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera with AF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- WiFI, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 2950mAh battery
- Android Oreo 8.1 (Go Edition)
The myNX1 is priced at Php 3,999 and is available at MyPhone kiosks, multi-brand stores, and concept stores nationwide.