Some odd pricing from MyPhone
MyPhone’s upcoming my36 has been leaked again though this time around it’s accompanied by a slightly cheaper member of the my family. The my35 looks to be an alternative to the Flare X-like my36, though we’re a little puzzled at MyPhone’s pricing looking at the hardware and the price.
MyPhone my35 specs:
- 1.3GHz 64-bit octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Samsung sensor, phase detection AF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Hi-fi audio
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 3140mAh battery
Looking at the specs of the my35 compared to the my36, it has several key differences, namely a downgraded HD display without glass protection and a slightly smaller screen size. Those are major spec changes, but if we go by the leaked document, it looks like MyPhone is pricing it only slightly lower than the higher-spec my36, and by slightly lower, we mean it’s just a hundred pesos less than its higher spec brother. We’re not sure what MyPhone’s strategy is here, though we’re raring to find out ourselves.