Nikon fans have been eagerly awaiting improvement or replacement to Nikon’s semi-professional, mid-level DSLR, the D90, and with the release of the Nikon D7000 last October 2010, their prayers were answered. For those who have recently caught the shutterbug and have the cash to spare you should include this in your potential “my first nice camera” list.
Here are some of the key features:
– Nikon DX-format, 16.2MP CMOS Sensor
– The new EXPEED2 Image Processor
– ISO settings 100-6400 (extendable up to 25600)
– A new RGB Metering Sensor
– A newly developed AF system with 39 focus points
– Twin SD Memory Card slots
Oh and itt can shoot movies in full HD!
The Nikon d7000 costs around P52,000 for just the body and P64,000 for the kit, which includes am 18-105VR lens.
Here’s a video showing the D7000 in a road test: