HMD Global announces a new ultra-budget phone in China with the Nokia C3. Borrowing design cues from the Nokia C2, the Nokia C3 gets an octa-core processor, along with a bigger display, bigger battery, and a better RAM/storage configuration. Unlike the Nokia C1 and C2, the C3 comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a full version of Android 10 out of the box.
Nokia C3 specs
- 1.6Ghz Unisoc SC9863 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 5.99-inch HD+ IPS display; 18:9 aspect ratio
- 32GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel f/2.4 rear camera with AF and LED flash
- 5-megapixel f/2.2 front camera with beautification and LED flash
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android 10
- 3040mAh battery
The Nokia C3 is priced at CNY 699(~Php 5k) and will be available in China on August 13.