Nokia Lumia 720 Camera Sample Shots
Nokia Philippines sent us a loaner unit of the Nokia Lumia 720 to play around with for a few weeks. This phone is touted to have very good optics with the camera despite the mid-range pricing (Php14,590). The shooter has Carl Zeiss optics, 6.7-megapixels, and F1.9 Aperture for improved light capture. All those features sound good on paper but how does it perform in real world use? We took it out for a spin during the weekend and boy did we walk away a believer. Check out the sample photos below.
Photos taken with the Nokia Lumia 720
Note that we didn’t adjust any of the settings. We just shot on Automatic.
Amazing right?! Can’t believe that these optics are on a phone priced at Php14,590. Definitely impressive and can give higher end devices a run for their money.
Anyway, as a quick refresher here a rundown of the specifications of the Nokia Lumia 720.
Nokia Lumia 720 Spec Sheet
- 1GHz Dual-core ARM CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor
- Adren 305 Graphics
- 512MB RAM
- 8GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- 4.3-inches IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 800 x 480 pixels (~217ppi)
- Nokia ClearBlack Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 6.7-megapixels rear-facing camera with autofocus, LED Flash, Carl Zeiss optics, F1.9 Aperture
- Records video 720p@30fps
- 1.3-megapixels front-facing camera
- WiFi a/b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0, NFC, 3G, HSDPA
- GPS/A-GPS with GLONASS
- 2,000mAh Battery
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8 OS
- SRP: Php14,590