More information about the O+8.15 surfaces
Remember the O+ 8.15 that we wrote about a few weeks back? We now have more details about it courtesy of TechPinas. It looks like it will sport the same quad-core processor from MediaTek that a lot of other local branded phones are using and it will also have a 5-inch HD display. The main differentiators against competitors though is supposed to be the slim profile (8.4mm) and the patented Air Shuffle technology of O+.
Here’s a quick rundown of the revealed specs so far:
O+8.15 Spec Cheet
- 1.2GHz Quad-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- 5.0-inches HD IPS display
- 8.0-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and BS
- 2.0-megapixel front-facing camera
- WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS with AGPS Support
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2,000mAh Battery
- Air Shuffle
Definitely interesting and worth looking into. Let’s see if we can get our hands on one for review.