OnePlus, the company that’s been putting out flagship quality phones for very little money is at it again. The company has released their newest phone, the OnePlus 3, that sports high-end, flagship hardware for just $399, or around Php 18.5K converted to our currency.
OnePlus 3 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB of storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX 298 sensor, OIS, PDAF and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera with Sony IMX179 sensor and EIS
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
- Android Marshmallow, Oxygen OS UI
For that price, you’re getting a full metal smartphone, a 5.5-inch full HD AMOLED display, Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 820 processor, 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Even better, OnePlus is now ditching the contentious invite system to be able to buy their device, so anybody that wants to buy it which makes getting the phone so much easier.