It is more of an incremental upgrade
OnePlus has made the OnePlus 7T Pro official. An iterative upgrade over the OnePlus 7 Pro, the only key changes with this T model include a more powerful Snapdragon 855+ processor, a slightly larger 4085mAh battery, updated Warp Charge 30T—of which OnePlus claims 23% faster charging time than the non-T Warp Charge, and a single configuration: 8GB/256GB.
If you want one with 12GB RAM, OnePlus has the McLaren Edition OnePlus 7T Pro, which boasts of a symmetrical wood grain appearance, along with McLaren’s trademark Papaya Yellow as accent colors on the phone’s sides and camera module. In addition, the McLaren edition also comes with a posh Alcantara leather case.
OnePlus 7T Pro specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ octa-core processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage
- 6.67-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED curved display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, HDR10+ certified, 90Hz refresh rate
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel Sony IMX 586 f/1.6 main camera with OIS, 8-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom and OIS, 16-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; PDAF, LED Flash
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 pop-up front camera with AI
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE Cat. 16/13 4CA
- Wi-Fi,4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C, in-display Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 4085 mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T
- Android 9.0 Pie
The OnePlus 7T Pro is priced at 760 Euros(~Php 43.2k) while the McLaren edition is priced at 860 Euros(~Php 48.9k). Both models will be available in Europe starting October 17.