After it was announced last October, Digital Walker is bringing the OnePlus Nord N10 to the Philippines as an affordable 5G device from the brand. With an SRP of Php 14,990, the Nord N10 is officially the most affordable 5G phone in the country. For that price, you are getting:
- A 5G-ready Snapdragon 690 processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage;
- A 6.49-inch Full HD+ display with 90hz refresh rate and a punch-hole for the 16-megapixel selfie snapper;
- A 4300mAh battery with support for OnePlus’ WarpCharge 30T wired charging;
- Quad rear cameras consisting of a 64-megapixel main snapper, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and 2-megapixel macro camera; and
- Other niceties like stereo speakers, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and Android 10-based OxygenOS 10.5.