OnePlus has officially announced the newest member of their smartphone family, the OnePlus X. The new phone tries to combine a spiffy exterior, somewhat aged hardware and compelling price point in a phone that’s supposed to compliment their OnePlus Two.
OnePlus X Specs
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via 128 microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, Single SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, OxygenOS
- 2525mAh battery
The OnePlus X will come in two variants: Onyx which is the regular glass on metal frame, and ceramic. The ceramic variant is interesting because the company says it’s scratch resistant, scoring 8.5 hardness in the MOH scale.
The Onyx version of the OnePlus X will retail for around $249, or Php 11.7K. There’s no price for the new ceramic version, though both phones will still require an invite to purchase.