A notable upgrade from the OnePlus 7
OnePlus has unveiled its mid-year refresh with the OnePlus 7T. As an update to the OnePlus 7, the OnePlus 7T gets a 90hz display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, along with a triple rear camera system that consists of a 48-megapixel main camera, 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 12-megapixel telephoto camera. With its triple rear camera setup, the OnePlus 7T now sports a circular camera module. Speaking of the cameras, the OnePlus 7T gets upgrades like 2.5cm macro shooting, Super Stable video, and Nightscape with its ultra-wide-angle camera.
The OnePlus 7T also gets a slight battery bump at 3800mAh, along with a faster 30w WarpCharge quick charging system. The OnePlus 7T is one of the first phones to come with Android 10 out of the box, along with OxygenOS 10.
OnePlus 7T Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ octa-core processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.0 storage
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED display, 20:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, sRGB and DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+ Certified
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel Sony IMX 586 f/1.7 main camera with Gyro EIS, 16-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 12-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom and Gyro EIS; PDAF, LED Flash
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 front camera with AI
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE Cat. 16/13 4CA
- Wi-Fi,4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C, in-display Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 3800mAh battery with 30W WarpCharge
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10
The OnePlus 7T is priced at RS 37,999(~Php 28k) for the 8GB/128GB variant and Rs 38,999(~Php 29.5k) for the 8GB/256GB variant. Both will be available soon in the Philippines via Digital Walker.