More TENAA leaks, folks! Oppo’s A59s has been seen at the Chinese telecommunication authority, along with some of its key specifications in tow. Let’s check it out and see if it’s worth the wait.
Oppo A59s (TENAA Specs)
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 resolution, 2.5D curved glass, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 32GB expandable memory, up to 128GB via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 2980mAh battery
The A59s looks like the Oppo F1s we reviewed last month and it shares a lot of the specs with that phone too.
Seems like this new A59s is a refresh of the Oppo F1s selfie smartphone, at least based on the specifications. More RAM, less battery capacity are the obvious differences. We’ll have to wait for more details, especially on the camera specs, to get a clearer picture.
Think we’ll be seeing this variant of the Oppo F1s in local shelves soon?