While OPPO did launch an A93 last year that is powered by a Helio P95 processor, the Chinese brand is launching a 5G version of the same phone. Like the vivo Y31s 5G, the A93 5G is powered by a Snapdragon 480 processor that supports both sub-6ghz and mmWave frequencies. Unlike vivo’s offering, the A93 5G has a better set of specs that include:
- 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage;
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with 90hz refresh rate, 180hz touch response rate, and a punch-hole for the 8-megapixel selfie snapper;
- Triple rear cameras consisting of a 48-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel macro camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor;
- Android 11-based ColorOS 11.1 out of the box;
- 5000mAh battery with 18w USB-C charging; and
- Value-added features like a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and triple heat dissipation system.
The A93 5G is priced at CNY 1999(~Php 14.9k) for the 8GB/256GB model, which makes it a very, very competitive offering.