Here’s OPPO’s newest, modest, offering
OPPO has officially announced a new, mid-range smartphone under their Neo lineup, the Neo 7. The new phone doesn’t have high-end specs, and is armed with the most modest of processors, namely Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor pumping out 1.2GHz paired with 1GB of RAM.
OPPO Neo 7 specs
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 5-inch TFT qHD display, 960 x 540 resolution
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.4
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, USB OTG
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 2,420mAh battery
The most striking feature of the phone is its body – the device uses a striking, glossy mirror-like finish on the back, along with a metallic trim. Incidentally, OPPO PH has also gone to social media teasing a new smartphone that has a “beautiful shine” that’s also affordable. How affordable? We don’t exactly know, but with the specs that it has the NEO 7 shouldn’t be too expensive when it makes its debut here in the PH.