The A5s’ successor just arrived
OPPO updates its A-series line of entry-level phones with the A31 in Indonesia. A successor to the A5s, the A31 gets the same processor, front camera, and battery capacity of its predecessor and gets upgrades with more RAM and internal storage, a bigger display, and a triple rear camera setup that comprises of a 12-megapixel f/2.2 main camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera, and 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor.
On the software side, the A31 comes with Android Pie and ColorOS 6.1.
OPPO A31 Specs
- MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 6.5-inch HD+IPS display, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 128GB of expandable storage
- Triple rear cameras: 12-megapixel f/2.2 main camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor; with LED flash and PDAF
- 8-megapixel f/2.2 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, FM radio
- 4230mAh battery
- Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.1 UI
The A31 is available in Indonesia for IDR 2,599,000(~Php 9.7k). No word yet if it will be available in other countries.