A Snapdragon-powered Reno3 in essence
Not done with the launch of the Reno3 series last December, OPPO silently launched a third variant called the Reno3 Vitality. The phone is basically a Reno3 with a different set of color options that includes a snazzy gold colorway, along with a different processor and main rear camera.
Instead of the Reno3’s Dimensity 1000L processor, the Reno3 Vitality utilizes a Snapdragon 765 (not a Snapdragon 765G that’s used on the Reno3 Pro) processor, and a lower-resolution 48-megapixel main rear camera. The Reno3 Vitality only comes with an 8GB/128GB option.
OPPO Reno3 Vitality Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 Octa-core processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 20:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 6, DCI-P3
- 128GB internal storage
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel main camera; 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel portrait camera; 2-megapixel macro camera; with PDAF, LED flash, Ultra Steady Video
- 32-megapixel f/2.4 front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock, Dolby Atmos
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7
- 4025mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 quick charging
The Reno3 Vitality is currently on pre-order in China for CNY 2,999(~Php 21.8k).