A rebadged R9?
OPPO will be bringing in a new member of its F family of smartphones in the PH soon. James Ma, CEO of OPPO Philippines has posted an teaser image of the upcoming device on his Facebook page, teasing its 16-megapixel front camera and a reveal date of April 5.
OPPO R9 specs
- 2.0GHz MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB of internal storage, expandable up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection AF and LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, VOOC fast charging
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
- 2,850mAh battery
That April 5 date matches the supposed reveal of the company for the new device in India today.
The F1 Plus is expected to be a renamed R9 smartphone that was launched a few weeks ago for international audiences. The R9 has a 16-megapixel front camera, as well as a MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 octa-core processor and 4GB of RAM and a 5.5-nch full HD AMOLED display.
No price has been set as of yet for the OPPO F1 Plus.