Making It Official
While you’ve already seen or read our full review for OPPO’s F7, tonight the brand officially launches their newest Selfie Expert in the country. Sporting a powerful Helio P60 processor, a 6.23-inch 19:9 display, and a great front camera to go along with an improved rear shooter, OPPO’s given us a really strong contender for a phone just shy of Php 18,000.
OPPO F7 Specs
- MediaTek octa-core Helio P60 processor
- ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 6.23-inch 19:9 aspect ratio Full HD+ LTPS IPS display, 2280 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB of expandable storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera f/1.8 aperture PDAF with LED flash
- 25-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture, SONY IMX576, AI beautification
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, fingerprint sensor
- 3400mAh battery
- Android Oreo with ColorOS 5.0 UI
If you want to read our full review, click on the link below. The OPPO F7 is priced at Php 17,990. The review unit you see in our videos and articles is in the Solar Red color variant but if that isn’t your cup of tea, there’s also a gorgeous Moonlight Silver version of the F7. It will be available nationwide starting April 21.