Some bad news for Oppo fans out there. Known Chinese industry analyst Pan Jiutang has just given word that Oppo’s powerhouse Find 9 smartphone won’t be launching this year. According to Jiutang, the Oppo Find 9 is still under development and won’t be seeing the light of day until Summer 2017.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the rumored specs of the Oppo Find 9.
Oppo Find 9 (Rumored Specs)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor
- Adreno 530 graphics processor
- 6GB or 8GB RAM
- 5.5-inch QHD Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1440 resolution
- 128GB internal storage
- 21-megapixel dual rear camera, SmartSensor image stabilization
- 16-megapixel front camera
- USB Type-C
- Android 5.1 Lollipop (Color OS 3.0)
- 4100mAh battery, Super VOOC fast charging
Seems like dual rear camera setups are the hottest thing nowadays. Even the rumored Huawei Mate 9 is speculated to be packing two 20-megapixel rear snappers.
As for “Super VOOC fast charging”, it’s Oppo’s patented charging technology can completely juice-up a device in just 15 minutes. Neat.
We’re not exactly sure why this powerhouse phone will still be loading ye-olde Android 5.1 Lollipop in 2017, but leaks will be leaks!