It’s most likely the Reno3 Youth for the global market
OPPO will be launching a “lite” version of the Find X2 soon, and Roland Quandt shared details about the 5G phone. Based on the renders and rumored specs, the Find X2 Lite will most likely be the Reno3 Youth made for the global market. That being said, you get a 5G-ready Snapdragon 765G processor with the Find X2 Lite, along with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. A dewdrop notch houses a 32-megapixel camera, and you get a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The Find X2 Lite’s quad rear cameras consist of a 48-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel portrait camera, 2-megapixel macro camera. a 4025mAh battery powers the Find X2 Lite, with support for 30w wired charging.
OPPO Find X2 Lite Specs (rumored)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Octa-core processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 20:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 6, DCI-P3
- 128GB internal storage
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel main camera; 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel portrait camera; 2-megapixel macro camera; with PDAF, LED flash, Ultra Steady Video
- 32-megapixel f/2.4 front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock, Dolby Atmos
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7
- 4025mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 quick charging
The Find X2 Lite is expected to be priced at 500 Euros (~Php 27.5k).