After it was spotted in a Lazada listing in Indonesia, OPPO makes the A92 official in Indonesia. While it is almost similar to the A9 (2020) in terms of specs, the A92 gets an updated design that includes a rectangle camera module, a Full HD+ punch-hole display, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a faster 18w wired charging for the beefy battery. In case you are wondering, the A92 is basically the Asian version of the A72 that was announced in Europe, with the only difference being the latter having 4GB RAM.
OPPO A92 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ punch-hole display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 128GB of expandable storage
- Quad read cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.7 main camera, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor, 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera; with PDAF, EIS, LED Flash
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- 3G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS,
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5000mAh battery with 18w wired charging
- Android 10, ColorOS 7
The A92 is priced at MYR 1,200(~Php 14.1k) and will be available in Malaysia on May 9.