OPPO’s selfie machine gets priced
As expected OPPO has officially released the first entry in their camera-centric F series in the Philippines today, dubbed the F1. The F1 boasts robust imaging capabilities in a mid-range
device, and is touted by the company as a Selfie machine. Sporting a 8-megapixel front camera that has a f/2.0 aperture and a 1/4-inch sensor which OPPO says allows the front camera to
collect 40% more light compared to a similar device sporting an f/2.4 lens.
OPPO F1 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture lens, AF and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture lens
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.1 OS, Color OS UI overlay
- 2,500mAh battery
The rear camera is also nothing to scoff at, sporting a 13-megapixel camera module, along with a f/2.2 aperture lens, Pure Image 2.0+ and other shooting modes.
As far as the actual specs are concerned, the F1 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 octa-core processor, Adreno 405 GPU, 3GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable storage and a 5-inch HD IPS display.
Retail price of the OPPO F1 will be Php 11,990. For people who want to get it with a post-paid plan, OPPO has teamed up with Smart to offer the F1 through their All-in Plan 1200.