Check out OPPO’s newest smartphone
Today OPPO has officially launched the F1 Plus in the Philippines. The F1 Plus (which is known internationally as the R9) is now here, bringing a 16-megapixel front facing camera to the fore, making it the best phone evah for selfie addicts.
OPPO F1 Plus
- 2.0GHz MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB of internal storage, expandable up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection AF and LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, VOOC fast charging
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
- 2,850mAh battery
Aside from that front-facing camera, the F1 Plus also has a 5.5-inch full HD AMOLED display, 4GB of RAM, a MediaTek Helio P10 processor, a 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection AF and LED flash, 64GB of storage plus a 2850mAh battery.
The OPPO F1 Plus will be priced at Php 21,990. If you pre-order today till April 29, you’ll be getting a selfie stick for free when it drops on April 30.