OPPO’s recently announced budget smartphone, the A37, will be offered in the PH come July 1. To recap, the A37 has a 5-inch IPS LCD Display (720×1280 Resolution) protected by Gorilla Glass 4, the A37 is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 410, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage (expandable by up to 128GB), and a 2,630mAH battery. All of this this runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
OPPO A37 specs
- 1.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD display, Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 720 x 1280 resolution
- 16GB of expandable storage
- 8-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture lens, AF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 2630mAh battery
- Android Lollipop
The new device will be priced at Php 8,990.