Launch date confirmed as well
An R series device will be available in the Philippines soon – the OPPO R17 Pro.
Known for its triple shooters with a TOF 3D stereo camera, an under-display fingerprint scanner, a tiny waterdrop notch and two 1850mAh batteries, there are a lot of new things to discover about this device.
OPPO R17 Pro specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 2.2GHz octa-core processor
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6.4-inch full HD+ AMOLED water-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of storage
- 12-megapixel f/1.5-f/2.4 main camera with OIS, 20-megapixel secondary camera, 3D Stereo camera for AR
- 25-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, in-display fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- ColorOS 5.2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 3,700mAh battery (2x 1,850mAh) with 50W SuperVOOC charging
It is expected to launch in the Philippines on November 7, 2018, as confirmed with the invite we have revently received. OPPO Philippines is mum about the official price, but if we base it from its price in China, expect the R17 Pro to be priced at around Php 34,000.