OPPO adds another model to its new Reno line with the Reno Z. Unlike its more expensive brothers, the Reno Z settles for a waterdrop notch housing a 32-megapixel front camera. You get a large 6.4-inch Full HD+ OLED display with HDR10 support and in-display fingerprint scanner. Powering the Reno Z is an Helio P90 processor with 6GB/256GB and 8GB/128GB RAM and storage variants.
Other features include a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 main camera, Dolby Atmos, 4035mAh battery with 20W VOOC charging, and Android Pie with ColorOS 6.
OPPO Reno Z Specs
- MediaTek Helio P90 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ OLED display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 6, HDR10
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- Dual rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.7 Sony IMX 586 main camera with OIS;5-megapixel depth sensor; LED flash
- 32-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- In-display fingerprint scanner, face unlock, Dolby Atmos
- Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6
- 4035mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 quick charging
The Reno Z is priced at CNY 2499(~Php 19k) for both the 6GB/256GB and 8GB/128GB variant and will be available in China on June 6.