OPPO has officially launched yet another phone in the Philippines that slots itself neatly between their A37 smartphone and their F1s selfie camera. Dubbed the A39, the new device has mostly mid-range specs and a metal outer shell.
OPPO A39 specs
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 5.2-inch IPS LCD display, Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera w/ LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS
- 2900mAh non-removable battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, Color OS 3.0
The new phone sports a 5.2-inch HD display protected by Gorilla Glass 4. If you’re expecting this phone to have the same selfie chops as its more expensive, F1s sibling, you’d be wrong, since the A39 only has a 5-megapixel front camera. Rear shooting duties are handled by the 13-megapixel camera.
Internally the A39 comes with MediaTek’s MT6750 octa-core processor, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage. Unfortunately the phone still runs Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box, with OPPO’s Color OS 3.0 layered on top.
The A39 is priced at Php 10,990, and is available to buy now.