OPPO has launched their newest mid-ranger in their home country of China today. The A57 packs a 5.2-inch display with 2.5D curved glass on top with a resolution of 1280 x 720. Much like their other mid-range phones, OPPO’s A57 sports a metal outer shell and a fingerprint scanner.
OPPO A57 specs
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.2-inch HD IPS display, 2.5D curved glass, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 32GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, HDR, AF, LED flash
- 13-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Color OS 3.0
Inside the A57 is Qualcomm’s new-ish octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor, along with 3GB of RAM and the Adreno 505 GPU. Internal storage is 32GB which is further expandable up to 128GB via microSD, and the phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow alongside the ColorOS 3.0 UI overlay.
On the imaging side you’re looking at a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, F/2.2 aperture with PDAF and HDR capabilities. Up front is the 13-megapixel shooter. The A57 is powered by a 2900mAh battery.
OPPO is pricing the A57 at RMB 1599, which is around 11.5K in our currency.