It comes packed with a hot colorway to boot
OPPO has officially announced their latest mid-range phone that’s headed to Europe (and possibly to SEA): the A72. The company’s latest phone sports a rectangular quad-camera module along with a punch-hole display and mid-range guts.
The phone sports a 6.5-inch display with a Full HD+ resolution panel, with the punch-hole notch holding a 16-megapixel sensor. Since we’re on the subject of cameras, the primary shooter is a 48-megapixel deal, combined with an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera, 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
The power button serves as the fingerprint scanner, and inside runs Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 665 chipset along with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable internal storage.
The battery is pegged at 5000mAh, and the phone supports 18W fast charging and has Android 10-based Color OS 7.1
OPPO A72 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ IPS punch-hole display, 120hz refresh rate
- 128GB of UFS 3.0 storage
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.7 Sony IMX586 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.25 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel macro camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 portrait camera; with LED flash
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 Sony IMX471 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual-band GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 5000mAh battery with 18w PD charging
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7
No price as of yet, though the A72 is slated to hit Europe soon.