Right in time for payday
OPPO has officially announced when their 48-megapixel capable F11 smartphone will arrive in the Philippines.
The new mid-range device, which sports a 6.53-inch full HD waterdrop display, Helio P70 processor and a 48-megapixel dual-rear camera is arriving to Philippine shores on April 15.
OPPO Philippines has priced the new smartphone at Php 15,990.
OPPO F11 specs
- MediaTek Helio P70 2.1GHz octa-core processor
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display, 2340 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB/127GB of expandable storage
- 48-megapixel f/1.79 rear camera with 5MP depth sensor
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- ColorOS 6.0 (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,020mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 charging technology