Talk About Overkill
If you thought ASUS was done announcing new Zenfone variants, you’re in for a surprise. They just announced what could be the “OVERKILL of the YEAR” with a special edition of the Zenfone 2 Deluxe in Brazil. This variant basically has the same specifications as the ASUS Zenfone 2 and the special back cover of the Deluxe, however it will rock a whopping 256GB of internal storage. Huwaaaaaaat?! 256GB. That’s…. crazy. Makes the 32GB storage of the Galaxy Note 5 look like a chump, haha!
ASUS Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition Spec Sheet
- 64-bit Intel Atom 2.3GHz Z3580 quad-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 256GB of storage… EH DI WOW. IKAW NA!!!!
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0-aperture, 5-element, auto-focus lens with dual-color Real Tone flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.0-aperture, wide-angle 85-degree lens with Selfie Panorama
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI
- 3000mAh battery
- SRP: TBA
The Deluxe Special Edition will also come with two colored back cases that you can check out in the photo above. The default case though looks like some sort of carbon fiber-type design. We’re not sure if it’s actually made of Carbon Fiber or if it just simulates the material.
There’s no word yet if this will ever reach the Philippines as it was announced specifically for Brazil.
So… what do you guys think? 😀