Eseentially the Redmi K30 Pro for the global market
POCO is back with flagship killer phones with the POCO F2 Pro. Essentially a rebadged Redmi K30 Pro, the POCO F2 Pro improves a lot over the POCO F1. Chief among these are top-notch internals: Snapdragon 865, UFS 3.1 storage, and LPDDR5 RAM. You also get a better display as well: a 6.67-inch AMOLED panel with support for DCI-P3 and HDR10+, along with a 180hz touch response rate.
Like the Redmi K30 Pro, the POCO F2 Pro has a versatile quad rear camera setup: 64-megapixel IMX 686 main camera, 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 5-megapixel telephoto camera (that doubles as a macro camera), and 2-megapixel depth sensor. The battery is also bigger at 4700mAh and comes with 30w wired charging.
While you don’t get a MicroSD card slot, the POCO F2 Pro keeps the headphone jack.
POCO F2 Pro specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 18:7.9 aspect ratio, support for DCI-P3 and HDR10+, 180hz touch response rate, 500000:1 Contrast Ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 128GB/256GB of non-expandable UFS 3.1 storage
- Quadruple rear camera setup: 64-megapixel f/1.8 IMX 686 main camera with OIS and EIS, 8p lens; 13-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 5-megapixel f/1.8 Telemacro camera with 3-5cm AF range and 2x optical zoom; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor; Dual Pixel and Laser Autofocus, dual-tone flash, AI scene detection, 8K video recording
- 20-megapixel f/2.2 pop-up front camera
- Dual SIM, with 4G LTE, LTE-A, 5G
- Dual Frequency GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Vapor Chamber cooling, Hi-Res audio
- 4700mAh battery with 30w wired Charging
- Android 10 with POCO Launcher 2.0
The POCO F2 Pro is priced at 600 Euros(~Php 32.7k) for the 8GB/256GB model and 500 Euros(~Php 27.3k) for the 6GB/128GB model. It will initially be available at GearBest and AliExpress initially starting May 19, and will be available globally via Amazon, Lazada, Shopee, and JD.