POCO adds another new mid-range phone to its lineup with the POCO M2 Pro. The new mid-range phone packs compelling features like a Snapdragon 720G processor, quad rear cameras led by a 48-megapixel main camera, 6.67-inch dot-drop display, and a 5020mAh battery with 33w wired charging.
If those specs sound familiar, that’s because the POCO M2 Pro is virtually identical to the Redmi Note 9S—except that the POCO M2 Pro comes with a faster 33w wired charging and dual-tone back panels.
POCO M2 Pro specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G octa-core processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ IPS display, Gorilla Glass 5 Protection, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 expandable internal storage
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 ISOCELL GM2 main camera; 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel depth-sensor; 5-megapixel macro camera; with LED, PDAF
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- 2×2 MiMo WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, face unlock, USB-C
- 5020mAh battery with 33w wired charging
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
The POCO M2 Pro is priced at Rs 13,999 (~Php 9.3k) for the 4GB/64GB model, RS 14,999(~Php 10k) for the 6GB/64GB model, and RS 16,999(~Php 11.3k) for the 6GB/128GB model. All three models will be available in India via FlipKart on July 14.