Starmobile Icon now available
The Starmobile Icon actually launched alongside the Starmobile Knight last weekend with an SRP of Php7,990. The device features a quad-core Qualcomm processor, 1GB RAM, 8 and 5 MP cameras (back and front respectively), and a 4.5-inch qHD display. It’s a pretty solid offering given the price. As usual it comes with freebies — a jelly case and a 4GB microSD card.
Here’s a quick refresher of the specifications.
Starmobile Icon Spec Sheet
- Quad-core Qualcomm MSM 8225Q Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage*, expandable up to 32GB via microSD Card
- 4.5-inches capacitive touchscreen, qHD display, 540 x 960 resolution
- 8.0-megapixel rear-facing camera with BSI, autofocus, HDR, LED Flash
- 5.0-megapixel front-facing camera with autofocus and BSI
- Dual Sim, Dual standby*
- 3G, WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth, FM Radio, GPS/aGPS
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1,800mAh Battery
- Comes a free Jelly Case and 4GB microSD Card
>>> SEE ALSO: Starmobile Icon Initial Review
We’ve actually written about the Starmobile Icon already several times in the last few weeks. Other than the initial review, we also featured it on the Unbox Video Podcast live and talked about it briefly when we posted about the Starmobile TVC.
We have a review unit with us so expect the usual unboxing and full review over the weekend.