More than an incremental upgrade to its predecessor
A year after its first gaming phone, Razer makes a follow-up with the Razer Phone 2. Key upgrades of the Razer Phone 2 include a Snapdragon 845 processor, Razer’s Chroma RGB lighting, IP67 certification, a glass back, and wireless charging.
While it technically has the same 120hz display with its predecessor, the Razer Phone 2 has a brighter display.
Razer Phone 2 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 5.7-inch Quad HD IGZO 120Hz display with UltraMotion
- 64GB storage
- 12-megapixel f/1.75 wide angle and 12-megapixel, f/2.6 telephoto rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, OIS
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- 3G, Gibabit LTE
- 24-Bit DAC with Dolby Atmos and THX certification
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C, fingerprint sensor, IP68 Certification, Razer Chroma RGB lighting, dual front-facing speakers, vapor chamber cooling system
- Custom Nova Launcher Prime Razer Edition skin
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm QuickCharge 4.0+ and wireless charging
- Android Oreo 8.1
The Razer Phone 2 will come in mirror black and satin black and will retail for $799(~Php 43.4k).