After unveiling the X3 SuperZoom in Europe, Realme announces the vanilla version in India. While both phones look similar, the vanilla X3 uses a conventional 12-megapixel telephoto camera, a lower-resolution 8-megapixel main front camera, and different RAM/storage configuration. Otherwise, the X3 has the key features of the X3 SuperZoom: Snapdragon 855+, 120hz display, and 4200mAh battery with 30w wired charging.
Realme X3 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ octa-core processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ IPS display, 120Hz refresh rate
- 128GB of UFS 3.0 storage
- Quad rear cameras: 64-megapixel f/1.8 Samsung ISOCELL GW1 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.3 ultra-wide-angle camera; 12-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom; 2-megapixel f/2.4 portrait camera; with LED flash, Dual Pixel Autofocus, EIS, Chroma Boost, 960FPS slow-motion video, Speed Shot, Nightscape 2.0, and 4K video recording
- Dual front cameras: 16-megapixel f/2.4 main camera, 8-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera; Nightscape 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual-band GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- Fingerprint scanner, AI Face Unlock, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, vapor chamber cooling
- 4200mAh battery with 30w wired charging
- Android 10 with RealmeOS
The X3 is priced at RS 24,999(~Php 16.6k) for the 6GB/128GB model and RS 25,999(~Php 17.3k) for the 8GB/128GB model. Both variants will be available in India on June 30.