Realme announced a new version of the X50 in China with the X50m. As a more affordable version, the X50m swaps the X50’s ultra-wide-angle selfie camera for a depth sensor. For the rear cameras, the X50m has a lower resolution 48-megapixel main camera accompanied by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel mono camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor. Save for the differences in cameras, the X50m has the same features as the X50: Snapdragon 765G processor, 6.57-inch Full HD+ IPS display with a 120hz refresh rate, and a 4200mAh battery with 30w VOOC charging.
Realme X50m 5G specs
- AI-Powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ IPS display, 120hz refresh rate
- 128GB non-expandable storage
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera with EIS; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera with EIS; 2-megapixel depth sensor; 2-megapixel mono camera; Dual Pixel and Laser Autofocus, dual-tone flash, AI scene detection, and AI portrait
- Dual front cameras: 16-megapixel f/2.0 main camera with AI Portrait, AI Beauty, 2-megapixel depth sensor
- Dual SIM, with 4G LTE, LTE-A, 5G
- Dual Frequency GPS, GLONASS, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Side-mounted Fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Dolby Atmos
- 4200mAh battery with 30W VOOC Wired Charging
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7
The X50m is priced at CNY 1999(~Php 14.3k) for the 6GB/128GB model and CNY 2299(~Php 16.5k) for the 8GB/128GB model. Both variants will be available in China on April 29.
Don’t forget to check out our review on the Realme X50 5G: